Segue is a fifty-five foot Atlantic performance sailing catamaran.
We offer the privacy and intimacy of a completely customized sailing adventure.
Dive, snorkel, sail, fish or just relax and watch a spectacular sunset.
Enjoy fabulous food and take home memories that will last a lifetime. Looking for adventure?
She is available for charters in Philippines and Palau ,Indonesia please click on each for more inside information and images.
Segue offers two midships queen guest cabins with ensuite heads and showers.
There is an indoor dining area and lots of places to curl up with a good book or play a board game.
Sit on the sofa and review you dive video or take your favourite beverage to the vast aft deck and watch the sunset.
One of the best places on board is the webbing between the bows. Lay out, relax and listen to the ocean passing under you.
Segue’s expansive outdoor living space offers shade and comfort for tropical adventures
Length 55' Sail Area Main 993 sq/ft
Beam 28' 4" Sail Area Blade Jib 405 sq/ft
Draft 3'5" to 7'10" Sail Area Genoa 776 sq/ft
Wing Clearance 41" at DWL Sail Area Spinnaker 2,300 sq/ft
Displacement 25,500lbs Masthead from Waterline 78'
Pounds per inch immersion 1,810
- Varnished cherry, mahogany or walnut, cabinet door frames, fiddles and trim.
- Teak and holly laminate soles in accommodation spaces.
- Semi-gloss polyurethane finish in accommodation areas
- Ultesuede fabric for pilothouse settee seats and other cushions.
Port and starboard settee seats both have a varnished wood table. Port side table is a movable “coffee table”. Starboard side table is a dining table configured so that it can be moved to the aft deck for open air dining. Settee seats have partitioned stowage beneath via lift out covers in the seat top.
Inside Helm Station:
A 30” destroyer type wheel is mounted to starboard with a 4″ flush mount Ritchie SS-2000 compass, engine instrument panels, electronic gear shift/throttle control and sailing instruments (depth,wind,speed) located within easy reach of the wheel.
Pilot House Nav. Station:
- Extra large chart table measuring 55″ x 34″ with full size chart drawer beneath.
- Two file drawers.
- Ample space for nav and satcom gear.
- Extra outlets for laptop computers, printer, etc..
- Tank Tender, 4 tank monitor.
- Custom expansive permanent sun shade with 4 x 250 watt solar panels provides complete protection from sun and rain and is the ideal diving technical space.
- Dinghy hoist and dinghy tie downs built into the aft deck.
- Four large flush deck lockers along the forward side of aft deck for stowage.
- Force 10 model, four burner propane stove with automatic temperature control oven and broiler. A remote solenoid propane shut-off switch is provided.
- Three 25lb. aluminum propane bottles are located in a self venting locker.
- Microwave oven installed in the galley over the propane stove.
- Galley sink is a deep double bowl polished stainless steel with strainers set flush into a Granicoat counter top.
- Hot and cold pressurized water delivered by Scandvik single lever mixer.
- Ample drawers, lockers and shelves for storage.
- Built in trash container.
- A custom fabricated side by side refrigerator/ freezer (7 and 5 cu/ft capacity) is located in the galley, inboard side.
- Adjustable shelves included in each compartment. Each unit uses a separate highly efficient SeaFrost compressor with electronic control thermostat providing redundancy.
- A third chest freezer ensures adequate capacity for exceptional meals while away from populated areas.
Midship (Main Guest) Cabins:
Each hull has a sleeping cabin amidships that contains a large queen sized berth. A hanging locker, built in dresser, storage cabinet and bookshelf is included. A large deck hatch and two opening ports provide ventilation.
Aft Cabins (Crew and Extra Guests):
Each hull has a separate aft cabin which contains a double berth (60” wide, 80” long), large hanging locker, built in dresser, two bench seats with additional stowage beneath seats and berth. A deck hatch and opening ports provide excellent cross ventilation.
- Each head is equipped with a vanity with polished stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water via a Scandvik mixer.
- Granicoat laminate countertop and stowage locker beneath. Two large stowage lockers with shelves for towels, etc. are within easy reach.
- Lavac toilet plumbed to holding tank with valves for overboard discharge as well as pump out.
- Semi-gloss polyurethane finish for easy cleanup.
- Hot/cold pressure water with Scandvik single lever mixer.
- Waterproof light.
Hot Water Heater:
Isotemp 40 liter dual function (dockside power or engine heat exchanger) water heater.
A hot and cold water pressurized rinse station is installed on the hull transom boarding platform.
Workbench (port hull):
- Polished SS counter with backing plate for vice.
- Drawers and lockers below for tool and parts storage.
- Lockers above for stowage.
Hulls, decks and pilothouse are constructed from vacuum bagged SP Systems Ampreg epoxy resin and high performance glass laminate cored with “Core-Cell” SAN foam and PVC foam. All exterior surfaces are spray painted with linear polyurethane coating. A painted boot stripe in a contrasting color is included. Crossbeams are built of uni-directional carbon fiber/epoxy with foam cored epoxy/glass bulkheads. Extensive use is made of uni-directional carbon fiber reinforcement in high load areas of hulls and decks. Interior joinerwork and floorboards are all cored panels to provide stiffness at low weight.
Propulsion and Steering:
- Twin Yanmar 4JH5E (55 HP) diesel saildrive engines.
- Dual instrument panels with tachometer and engine monitoring gauges and alarms.
- Primary and secondary fuel filters.
- Dual “ZF Micro Commander” electronic single lever engine controls mounted at both the cockpit helm station and pilothouse inside helm.
- Bronze geared folding type propellers.
- Rudder blades are fiberglass composite, high performance hydrofoil section with solid Titanium rudder stocks turning in low friction bushings.
- Twin station cable and sheave steering using premium Edson components and roller bearings.
- Custom cockpit steering pedestal with compass and engine controls.
- Aluminum Mast and Booms:
Spars & Rigging
- Mast, main boom, jib boom, forward crossbeam and compression beam from Sparcraft.
- Painted mast, deck stepped with two sets of rod diamonds over single spreader.
- Masthead light, masthead VHF, wind instruments.
- All halyards and reefing lines are led to cockpit.
- Boom has internal reefing lines, topping lift.
- Self tacking jib hardware with Profurl reefing/furling unit Profurl reefing/furling unit for Genoa jib.
All type 316 1×19 SS Dyform wire rope stays and shrouds.
Navtec rod for mast diamond stays.
Dyneema halyards and control lines. Low stretch Dacron sheets.
- Anderson self tailing winches:
- One, ST56- electric #56 for mainsheet/main halyard.
- One, ST48 staysail sheet and reef lines.
- Two, ST56 for reaching genoa/spi sheets.
- Three, ST48 for traveller/runner controls and staysail traveler.
- Harken Mini-Maxi main sheet traveler 11’6” long.
- Harken self tacking jib traveler, 12’ long.
- Harken ball bearing blocks are standard equipment.
- Spinlock rope clutches
- Two cored epoxy/glass “hi lift” centerboards in epoxy/glass laminate trunks with low friction bushings.
- Up and down control lines to cockpit mounted line driver.
Each hull has two collision bulkheads forward.
- (8) Solar Panels,
- 4 x 130 watt and
- 4 x 250 wawtt output each.
- 12-volt circuit breaker panel with voltage and amp meters.
- Two Genasun LiFeP04 (Marine Lithium) house batteries, separated into two banks.
- Battery monitor
- (2) separate engine start batteries.
- Cantalupi (switched white/red) dome and LED reading lights.
- Resolux full spectrum fluorescent lights in galley and work areas.
- LED red night lighting within the pilothouse.
- Chart light
- AC System:
- Victron Quattro Inverter Charger (230V/50-60Hz, pure sine wave) to provide AC power from the batteries.
- 230v AC outlets are installed in the following places. (1) each head, (1) galley, (1) workbench, (2) nav. Station, (1) port side of pilothouse settee.
- (2) aluminum 100 gallon diesel fuel tanks each with deck fill, shut off and gauge.
- (2) composite 80 gallon water tanks each with deck fill, vent and gauge.
- B&G Precision Sailing Instruments (Wind/speed/depth instruments
- Interphase Forward Looking SONAR
- B&G Dual Autopilots (1 x Hydraulic and 1 x Linear Drive)
- Raymarine Class “B” AIS & GPS
- Raymarine 48nm Digidal RADAR
- Full Wireless (802.11) Connectivity to ship’s Electronics
- Standard Horizon VHF radio (1 Fixed, and 2 Handheld)
- ICOM M802 SSB radio
- Iridium Satphone
- Stereo, AM/FM/CD with pilothouse speakers.
Hull and Deck Ventilation:
Total of 28 Opening hatches, ports and doors ensuring excellent ventilation in all spaces
Rails and Lifelines:
- Custom fabricated SS stanchions and lifelines.
- Custom fabricated polished SS pushpits.
- (4) SS Transom grab rails.
- Integral swim step on rudder
- Dual bow anchor rollers enable two anchors to be easily used at the same time.
- Lewmar V4 windlass with rope/chain gypsy and dual direction switch.
- Self-bailing lockers for self stowing chain and rode.
- 2 x “Spade” anchors and rodes
- 1 x Fortress storm anchor
Cleats and Docklines:
- Six 10″ docking cleats, 2 bow, 2 stern, 2 springline
- Two 12” mooring cleats.
- Four (4) 5/8″ 3 strand nylon docking lines each 50′ in length are supplied.
- LED masthead Tri-color and anchor light.
- Mast mounted steaming light with deck flood light.
- LED deck level running lights.
- Exterior Lighting: Aft deck amber LED lights. Aft deck floodlights.