SPARKS AND STEPHENS 104 FT
ABS CLASS 1 CLASSIFIED
- Aluminum hull and superstructure built and in class with ABS, A1 yachting Service
- 104 ft long, 25 feet wide, 12.5 draft
- Tonnage gross 120 nett 36 displacement 120 tons
- Single engine Cat C12 480 hp, one 1 meter controllable pitch propellor by Hundested
- Twin 44 KW Cat Generators both with power takeoffs
- 9000 liter fuel capacity,
- full hydraulic sail handling with carbon mast and in boom furling
- full Harken control and hydraulic package with captive main sheet and captive main halyard.
- bow and stern thruster
- hydraulic garage door to swim platform
- twin wheel with hydraulic steering
- after cockpit covered with full dining table, cocktail table and bar.
- raised pilot house with indoor steering station and dining table for 8 plus wine bar
- over sized main saloon full beam
- after four cabins, master with queen sized bed, ensuite with shower and bathtub, main guest with queen and ensuite
- Twin cabin and cabin with bunks sharing bath
- Forward doubles ensuite, crew mess, laundry and twin crew cabins
- two dinghies, one 3.2 meter with 2hp or 8 hp outboard, main RIB Castoldi 5 meter jet drive with Yanmar 130 HP diesel.
- Dive gear with 4 bottles and on board compressor, snorkel gear, kayak, paddle board