Princess Iolanthe has flowing sports boat styling with a cruising yacht interior.
All three decks have space for dining or relaxing with retracting circular glass doors connecting both the upper and main saloons to their aft decks.
Princess Iolanthe’s expansive sundeck and bridge deck rivals those of 50+ meter yachts.
Princess Iolanthe offers accommodations for up to 10 guests in 1 master, 2 double and 2 twin cabins.
Please click here for full Omni Marine PRINCESS IOLANTHE with all Images!
- Length: 45.70 metres (149′ 11″)
- Beam: 9.30 metres (30′ 6″)
- Draft: 2.90 metres (9′ 6″)
- Number of crew: 10
- Built: 2006
- Builder: Mondomarine
- Naval architect: Luca Dini
- Flag: Cayman
- Hull construction: Steel
- Hull configuration: Displacement
- Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Gym/exercise equipment, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: CAT 3512B 2×1,850 hp
- Cruising speed: 13
- Fuel consumption: 280 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 10
- Tenders + toys: Guest Tender – 5.6m Novurania inboard diesel
- Crew Tender – 4m Novurania 40hp O/B
- 2 x Wave runner 2/3 man (Bombardier 1800 XLS)
- Ski’s / Wakeboard / Inflatable toys / Snorkelling kit
- 6 full sets of dive gear with double tanks
- Dive Compressor