The 40 metre S/Y Philippine Siren luxury diving liveaboard was designed and built using the lessons learnt from our first yacht the S/Y Siren and has been modified to better suit the growing needs of our guests. The 8 cabins are all situated forward of the engine room with 2 fixed double bed cabins located at the bow and 6 twin bed cabins throughout the remaining lower deck quarters, however we offer flexibility with 2 cabins which can be converted from twin to double should guests require (cabins 5 & 6).
The outdoor dining area offers a superb setting for all your meals, with comfortable bench seating set in a semi-circular shape. The dive deck is likely one of the most spacious you will have come across, excepting other Siren Fleet yachts!
We have improved facilities for underwater photographers and videographers, providing both indoor and outdoor designated areas for charging and preparation of your camera and video equipment. Large rinse tanks on the dive deck and a well trained crew!
Built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, she is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. Built by divers for divers the S/Y Philippine Siren is a modern and spacious diving liveaboard.
Aboard the S/Y Philippine Siren we welcome 16 guests on each trip to ensure abundant space for all divers.
Features of the S/Y Philippine Siren liveaboard include:
- 8 large air-conditioned cabins each with their own personal audio-visual entertainment system and ensuite bathrooms with hot water through our centrally ehated system. Overbed reading lights and individual controls for your air-conditioning unit are provided for your convenience, as well as several cupboards for clothing and personal items, an in-cupboard safety box and a hairdryer. Each guest is provided with 1 bath & 1 hand towel and a cotton bathrobe for use in the cabin
- Expansive shaded diving deck area, with individual stations and personal storage drawers. Guests are provided with a 12l aluminim tank, weights & belt. Basic Aqua Lung scuba equipment rental (BCD, Regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask & fins) and SMB (safety sausage) are provided FREE of charge. Sizing requests can be submitted via the online application form when confirming your booking. For your convenience each guest is provided with a numbered deck towel and more towels are available upon request
- Spacious air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games
- Covered outdoor dining and refreshment area. All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to all soft drinks & snacks that are available
- Un-shaded Sun Deck with 8 cushioned loungers
- Enriched Air Nitrox is FREE for all certified Nitrox divers. If you are not a certified Nitrox diver all our instructors can certainly teach you the Enriched Air Diver Specialty during your liveaboard trip
- 2 high-powered Ridged-Hulled Inflatable Boats accompany the S/Y Philippine Siren
- Laundry Service – our housekeeper will launder your clothes and return to you the same day (0.50 euro per item)
- Massage Service – available for 3 hours daily* for 25 Euro/ hour
- Yacht Boutique, which includes a range of Siren Fleet clothing, reef hooks and nudi-pointers
- Kayaks, for guest use FREE of charge
- * Excepting arrival and departure days
Specialised features for Underwater Photographers & Videographers include:
- Indoor & outdoor workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras and equipment
- Large storage drawers for your peripheral items
- Numerous charging points, adapters available (sockets are 2-pin European style)
- Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for camera and video equipment.