The 40 metre S/Y Palau Siren luxury liveaboard launched in July 2012 to offer year-round diving trips in Palau.
The cabins are either fixed double or twin bed, however we offer flexibility with 2 cabins which can be converted from twin to double to suit the needs of our guests. The dining area is very spacious offering a great setting for all your meals. The dive deck is perhaps the most spacious and comfortable you would have experienced. Designated areas for charging and preparation of your camera and video equipment, the S/Y Palau Siren, truly sets out to be the pros choice for underwater photography and videography.
Built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, she is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard as beautiful in the waters of Micronesia, and being that she was built by divers for divers you can rest assured every need has been thought of for the modern diver.
Aboard the S/Y Palau Siren we welcome up to 16 guests ensuring abundant space for all divers. Our crew of 12 is on hand throughout the trip to ensure you are well looked after.
Features of the S/Y Palau Siren liveaboard include:
- 8 large air-conditioned cabins each with their own personal audio-visual entertainment system and ensuite bathrooms with hot water through central heating system. Overbed reading lights and individual controls for your air-conditioning unit are provided for your convenience, as well as several cupboards for clothing and personal items, an in-cupboard safety box and a hairdryer. Each guest is provided with 1 bath & 1 hand towel and a cotton bathrobe for use in the cabin
- Expansive shaded diving deck area, with individual stations and personal storage drawers. Guests are provided with a 12l aluminim tank, weights & belt. Basic Aqua Lung scuba equipment rental (BCD, Regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask & fins) and SMB (safety sausage) are provided FREE of charge. Sizing requests can be submitted via the online application form when confirming your booking. For your convenience each guest is provided with a numbered deck towel and more towels are available upon request
- Air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games
- Covered outdoor dining and refreshment area. All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to all soft drinks & snacks that are available
- Enriched Air Nitrox is FREE for all certified Nirox divers. If you are not a certified Nitrox diver all our instructors can certainly teach you the Enriched Air Diver Specialty during your liveaboard trip
- Upper level sun-deck with 8 cushioned loungers with side-table feature for your drink / book (un-shaded)
- 1 high-powered Hard- bottomed Wooden boat accompanies the S/Y Palau Siren
- Laundry Service – our housekeeper will launder your clothes and return to you the same day (0.50 euro per item)
- Massage Service – available for 3 hours daily* for 25 Euro/ hour
- Yacht Boutique, which includes a range of Siren Fleet clothing, reef hooks and nudi-pointers
- Kayaks, for guest use FREE of charge
- * Excepting arrival and departure days
Specialised features for Underwater Photographers & Videographers include:
- Indoor & outdoor workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras and equipment
- Large storage drawers for your peripheral items
- Numerous charging points, adapters available (sockets are 2-pin European style)
- Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for camera and video equipment.